ARE YOU TIRED OF HAVING A BENT TIE ROD AND CROOKED STEERING WHEEL EVERY TIME YOU GO OFFROAD? The factory JK tie rod is made from hollow thin wall tube. PROBLEM is that most after market units are still made of steel which once bent will stay bent!
Our Tie Rod and Drag Link are made with 1.5" SOLID 7075 Aircraft Aluminum. 7075 aluminum carries a memory to it. When it is bent, it pops back into place!
Never replace your Tie Rod Again!!!
- 7075 Center section w/ Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Hexed ends for easy adjustment
- Right and Left hand threaded offset 1 ton Tie Rod End's for one handed adjustment on toe settings
- Greaseable 1 Ton tie rod ends
- Taper Sleeve provided For Easy Install
- Correct steering geometry after lifting 3" or more
**Clamp Sold Separately
**AEV or stock Rubicon wheels require a 1.5" wheel spacer.**
**17" wheel with a 4.75" back spacing or less required.**
**Basic Drilling Required